Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, August 31, 2017

CD

I recorded myself at the library today. I will send you a CD for free if you want, but you must promise to donate [however much you want] to hurricane relief. Send me your address and I will get one in the mail to you.

If you've heard me play, you will know that I'm no professional. I'm highly critical of my own playing. But this CD is superior to the last, done two years ago. For one thing, I used the pedal a bit more so it's not so annoyingly staccato.  All compositions are my own, and you might put it in the category of dinner music.

You might donate to the relief effort anyway, even if my compositions hold no interest for you.

No comments: