Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, September 30, 2016

Broke computer keyboard

Comuter is broke at home, with some missing letters o the keyboard. Auto correct will fill i some of it. My ame is ow Ôoatha

But anyway, I wont let that stop me. I just had a brilliat idea for my December article. A refutation of Lawrence VeutiæS review of my book, disguised as a article about traslatio theory. My idea is that his idea of traslatio as hermeutics excludes oetics, but that Ezra s idea of traslatio is a hermeeutics of form, ot mere bellestrism. Le voilà.

1 comment:

Leslie B. said...

Excellent. I have no patience for Venuti, I have discovered, and therefore have not read enough of him to refute him since I cannot go on. But.