Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Just so...

Like a friend's house you can easily find

because you have often been to the house

you don't now the address or even the names of the streets

and couldn't easily tell someone how to get there



Just so, or maybe this is the opposite of what I have just described,

they have cleared our streets of débris

they have replaced our town with a child's toy version of the town

façades are theater-set façades with nothing behind them

except a backstage area where actors are milling about

they have broken into my closets and replaced the fibers of my clothing

with other, cheaply made fibers



No comments: