Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Some Steps

I am taking some steps to correct things in my life that are amiss. Some of them are too private to mention here, but they include:

*Running every other day
*Meditation
*Improving sleep
*Piano playing and music making / composition (every day)
*Not reading random blog posts and comment threads
*Keeping my apartment cleaner
*Working at work and not working not at work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am trying to do a version of these things except it is not cleanliness of the house, it is cutting yard work and home maintenance ...

And I guess, not just buying the stuff I want to put in the house because it is easy, I know what it is, and it will make things look more beautiful instantly, but rather waiting to do home maintenance first ...