Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Buenos Aires

Acá me tienen, en BA. I haven't been posting much, doing a study abroad program in Buenos Aires after giving a lecture on Paul Celan in Spain (in Spain). I met a fellow blogger Natalia J., and saw a long-lost cousin who is a career foreign service officer stationed here at the American Embassy. We had dinner one night and then went to the race track another day. I won about 5 bucks by betting on the favorite to win. I had never been to a race track before. I am not planning on writing much here since my efforts will be directed toward learning and teaching about Argentina.

I am on Jorge Luis Borges. A good street to live on for 3 weeks. We share the same birthday, though he was born 61 years before me.

No comments: