Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, October 11, 2014

12 Themes in the Reception of Lorca

Romantic Hermeneutics

Elegies

Stagings

Flamenco Sketches

Queer Encounters

Alibis and Displacements

New York Variations

Visualizations

Modernism

Multiculturalism

Parody and Kitsch

Translation


The idea would be to write a paragraph on each theme, the further develop it. The result, a synthesis between my two books.

2 comments:

JforJames said...

This play got by me before I knew it was happening in the area...
http://crt.uconn.edu/shows/olives-and-blood/
Didn't see it so I can't comment. Thought you'd be interested though.

Jonathan said...

Thanks. I can add that to my list of works to be analyzed.