Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Barbarous Nights

I found another Lorxa* play:
In BARBAROUS NIGHTS, Buster Keaton falls out of his film and into a poetic world, a 1930s both future and past. Grapefruit roll through the sand like tumbleweed. The streets are filled with optical shops. There, a rush of travelers -- a blind maiden struggling with the length of her dress, her nigh Victorian mother, a ridiculously attractive man peddling feathers -- float through Buster's nights like a dream as his sanity and the stoic stone face that made him famous start to crumble.”
This is one of the "funnest" articles I've written.

***

*I've decided to use the word "Lorxa" for Lorca derivatives.

No comments: