Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Friday, February 15, 2013

Opening Paragraphs

I looked at my opening paragraphs of 4 out of 5 Chapters, my introduction, and my preface. (I didn't write one yet for one of the chapters.) I am very happy and I don't think it's just because of the pretty Baskerville font. I really think (right now) that they are well written and provide a good frame from which to hang the book. These six paragraphs. If I can be happy with seven paragraphs then I will be happy with the project as it stands.

My goal for end of Feb. is to finish the introduction and 1st chapter, complete with all notes and references. Those are three beginnings: preface, intro, and chapter 1. The main work now is tracking down every last quote with a page number, putting every source quoted in the bibliography, for at least that part of the book, as I develop ideas for chapter 2.

No comments: