Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Regrouping

I will be regrouping for the summer, with the plan being to write one article / chapter between now and August 31. That seems realistic, since I have to move, take some smaller, non work-related trips, and teach a summer course. I will work in a very deliberate and unhurried way, without rushing things. My topic is the poetic aphorism, focussing on poets who combine poetry and abstract thought during the last decades of the twentieth century. I basically know what I want to say in the article: it is a matter of putting everything together. I decided the book will have 11 chapters, which will allow me to publish one more article without worrying about duplication between articles and published book. If I work only on this section, then I will be more focussed. I am leaving aside Lorca / modelo para armar for later.

No comments: