Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

RLS the Book

Thomas's Research as a Second Language book looks very exciting. At first I didn't see the articulation between the first part of it, which was more philosophical, and the more practical manual section. There is a third section too, which he could explain better than I could. I'm confident that Thomas can make it work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Restless Leg Syndrome?

Jonathan said...

I do not understand your comment

Jonathan said...

I get it now. RLS.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I couldn't resist. Those commercials have been on a lot lately.

Copyboy said...

My wife has that. BTW...made you new blog of the day.

Anonymous said...

seems like an interesting book. I might look it up