Featured Post

BFRC

I am posting this as a benchmark, not because I think I'm playing very well yet.  The idea would be post a video every month for a ye...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stupid Motivational Tricks--The Book

I'm thinking of publishing SMT as a book, a kind of "best of" collection that I would self-publish as a "print on demand" sort of deal. I'm getting sixty people a day reading this, so I'm sure there is a demand. All I'd have to do is to go through a few hundred posts and choose the best ones, organize them by categories, and do minimal revisions.

It wouldn't replace all the more systematic books on how to write and publish and manage time. I probably wouldn't earn any money doing it, but I think it would be a valuable service for people who crave this sort of stupid advice.

1 comment:

Phaedrus said...

Go for it. It would certainly be a worthy service. It might also be a hit of sorts.